Why Your Website Needs An Opt In Or Lead Capture

Case Study

 

If only 1% of people who visit for the first time will become a customer – What about the other 99%?

Intro

How We Increased Online Sales by Over 2000% In Less Than a Year

Is Your Website Designed To Begin A Relationship With Your Prospective Customers?

Most website visitors will not purchase something or become a customer on their very first visit to a website. This is because of our buying journey – or ‘Paths To Purchase’ – It’s just a natural part of the process – we go online – type in a question or query and Google delivers us a list of websites that are supposed to be relevant to what we want

So it goes without saying that the websites you visit straight away – you won’t actually buy anything on that first visit – You are more likely to be at information gathering or research stage of your purchase

So with that in mind – let’s now turn that around to think about your website …

 

If only 1% of people who visit for the first time will become a customer- What about the other 99%?

Do you just let them leave? Never to get a chance to show them what you can do for them – or how your business can help them?

Create A Way In Which You Can Reach Them Again

So lets look at this in numbers – Your website gets 100 visitors – 1 becomes a customer first visit – The other 99 people leave your website and you never see them again – Is that a waste? Of course!

The Lead Capture

Known in marketing speak as an ‘opt in’ or ‘lead capture’ – it offers your potential customers something in return for their email address – So just like on my website here – You are here to gain some useful content about sales and marketing and growing your business – and I will quite happily give you lots of information to help you – But I would really like you to give me your email address in return

Why? Because I want you to experience that I can help you … I can’t do that in just one visit to my website – So if you have given me your email address I can stay in touch with you – send you emails about marketing strategies – Not to spam your inbox or pester you – But with the intent of helping you achieve your goals – with the intent of building a relationship with you – because that’s where my clients do come from

Connecting With Your Potential Customers

Okay, so you’ve captured your website visitors email addresses – now what?

Well this doesn’t mean that all these people on your email list will just become your customer over time  – There are some that will – and some that never will – It’s the one in between always will and never will – The 98% that you want to focus on

Now We Are Into Email Marketing – You Have An Email List

That means you have a list of prospects – people who have said ‘yes – I’m interested in what you do and what you can do for me’

Click Here To Read More About Email Marketing

Details

Taking Elegant Themes to The Next Level

Challenge

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nec eros ut libero laoreet sollicitudin. Suspendisse sit amet scelerisque mauris, in tincidunt sem. Nunc elit turpis, interdum sit amet purus at, tempor dictum diam. Cras ac efficitur quam, ac auctor nibh. Mauris tempor sollicitudin scelerisque.

Solution

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nec eros ut libero laoreet sollicitudin. Suspendisse sit amet scelerisque mauris, in tincidunt sem. Nunc elit turpis, interdum sit amet purus at, tempor dictum diam.

Cras ac efficitur quam, ac auctor nibh. Mauris tempor sollicitudin scelerisque. Maecenas tristique erat a ornare scelerisque.

Annual Savings

500k

Return Users

12M

Sales Increase

20%

Traffic Boost

18%

Testimonial

“I can’t believe it took us this long to make a change. So happy that we did. Numbers don’t lie.”

John Doe, Divi CEO

Get In Touch

1234 sAn Francisco, CA 12345
+1 555 0394 848
info@diviconsulting.com

"Marketing Matters"

If Getting More Customers Matters To You Then Subscribe To My Newsletter 'Marketing Matters'

Great - Now Check You Information For A Confirmation Email From Me

Share This